Lifestyle - The Rain

As many of you would know I live in Britain. Britain is known for three things: weather, tea, and football. Let’s just say the weather isn’t terrible but it isn’t great either. So the number one tip if you go to Britain, is bring an umbrella-ella, rain coat, and boots.
Is it just me but the rain makes me think??? I don’t know exactly why. I maybe just a pathetic fallacy writer. When I mean think, I do mean think. Hard, tough and rough times just seem to come back all at once, therefore making me extremely emotional. Then memories sneak out my eyes and roll down my cheeks till there’s so many I drown in my own sorrow and break because I’m only human.
Sorry to leave on an ugly, bitter and sour note but sadly it’s the just the learning writer in me.
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA
XOX.

Comments