Beauty - Sleek I-divine Eye-shadow Palette Vintage Romance Review








Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm blogging about a new favourite eyeshadow of mine.

The eyeshadow palette is by a brand called Sleek; Sleek is high-quality drugstore makeup- in my opinion- however, it's not the cheapest of drugstore makeup. On the other hand, I believe is worth the money and I will be doing more on sleek as it's my favourite brand.

















Colours-


Pretty in Paris- is a white shimmer colour which even shows up on my pale skin and makes an excellent base colour for a blank canvas effect.
Meet in Madrid- is a golden toned shimmer colour with brings a glow to the pale skin like mine.
Court in Cannes- is a brown toned green shimmer colour which is unique and beautiful.
Lust in LA- is greener toned than Court in Cannes.
Romance in Rome- is a blue shimmer colour; yes it's blue but looks marvellous and there is another blue in this palette.
Propose in Prague- is a brown colour but with less of a shimmer, therefore, makes it useful for the cease.
A Vow in Venice- is a deep purple with slight shimmer.
Marry in Monte Carlo- is a very shimmery colour with an undertone of purple. 
Honeymoon in Hollywood- looks the same kind of purple as a Vow in Venice but appears with a tone of deep rose pink when applied.  
Bliss in Barcelona- this is the other blue; however, its has a slight purple and deeper blue tones.
Forever in Florence- is a brown toned black with shimmer, making it look like a deep grey.
Love in London- is a highly pigmented black with shimmer in it, making it look like the sky in winter; now that is probably why its Love in London.

So, if you want me to do any more beauty reviews let me know in the comments.

LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments