Lifestyle - Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life







Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson



Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm reviewing Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
Gilmore Girls is one of my favourite TV Shows but it finished 10 years ago, however, didn't really finish in our hearts. Gilmore Girls became available on Netflix a few months ago and a few weeks they released a Netflix Original of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and it shows them in 10 years time. Heartbreaking, warm and of course funny. MY GOD if they don't do another one me and many others will be madly disappointed.

That's all but if you would like me to review anything else let me know in the comments and if you've already watched it would do you think of the ending???


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments