Anxiety - Distressful Girly Bath





Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Pink Lush Bubbleroom 'Rosa Jam', Hollister Christmas Edition and Tea Lights.

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson
 Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. After a very stressful day and love to either cosy up in my duvets or a bath boom bath. My favourite thing to do is watch a tv series and today (as my bath was pink- duh) I went for Gossip Girl. If you have not heard of Gossip Girl where have you been and if you have not watched it you have not lived! The Main reason I love a nice bath after a stressful day is because its time when I'm alone and just let life be life; not worrying all the time about what's around the corner. Even if you don't have anxiety I still recommend having time to yourself.

What do you do to calm yourself down???


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments