Anxiety - How it effects the ones around you

Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm discussing the effects that your anxiety has on others. For me, the two ones who are most affected by my anxiety are my brother and mother. The most thing I hate about my anxiety is seeing how much worry it causes my mum and seeing her realise she can't do anything. It has made me see how close I and my brother really are because he knows exactly what would make me feel better; his gorgeous blue eyes look deep into mine he hugs me tight and cries with me. He just lets me fall apart in his arms and then fit back again and his only six years old.

However, my anxiety effects people by:
1- my best friend has to watch me over and over in panic attack and she shouldn't have too.
2- my dad has to watch me break over and over and know he can't do anything.
3- my friends have to watch me in confusion because well I don't like talking about it.
4- my ex-best friend can't see the girl she used to know
5- my other best friend has to watch me fake over and over and say I'm fine to everyone but he can see I'm not.

So yeah, life sucks it really does.
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments