Day to Day - Legoland Hotel Story

Every so often I go to a theme park. As my dad and step mum came back we decided to go to LEGOLAND with my little brother and of course, we wanted to make the most of it. Therefore leading us to fast track and staying at the LEGOLAND hotel

The Park Outside
Innocently sitting on the window ledge looking at all the people outside. In the corner of my eye, there were two boys, my age, on top of the rope thing. The blonde marvel (If you don’t know I love marvel) top boy waved at me, therefore, of course, the brunette checked shirt did the same (I love checked shirts). Not only did they wave but dabbed. DONT ASK. But before me dabbing (don’t mention it again) they threw chips of wood- from the outside playground floor-  started by the marvel blonde at my window but epically failing. Guys, you have no idea how much they were staring at me- a bit like twilight- especially the marvel blonde.
Let’s just say my dad wasn’t happy. 
There was also a boy in a suit with horrific hair fighting with what I guess was his sister and the marvel blonde and checker brunette got the little boy to also dab.
There is more but there’s too much to tell.
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments