Anxiety - The Train Journey

Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So today I'm talking about some of my panic attacks.

I don't exactly know why but I've started to have panic attacks before getting onto trains. However, last week I had a science trip with my school and we had to get a train to London and constantly that week I was panicking that I would have a panic attack in front of my fellow pupils. I managed to be okay there mostly because I had my friend with me, let's call him T, so I felt safe. Of course, I was on edge most the time but I could breathe and I felt like I was actually there instead of feeling like I'm watching it happen in front of me. To me, all my panic attacks are different depending on what it is like if it's about school I just shut down and can't breathe whereas with it being about my friends I'm screaming and drowning in my own mind.
 Even though I know it doesn't mean a lot to people that I didn't have a panic attack on a train journey I'm soo proud of myself because it really did push me to the limit being in London and going there by train.
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments