Day to Day - Belgium : In Flanders Fields Museum









Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So I went to Belgium a few days ago and instead of vlogging it I decided to blog it. I've been to Belgium more than a few times but that was mostly in Brussels as my day worked there so of my knowledge this was the first time I've gone to Ypres. Ypres is a beautiful town with old architecture and many museums - one of them being 'In Flanders Fields Museum.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Comments