Lifestyle - Before I die...










Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Beat Cancer
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Just Be Happy
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Feel Safe In The UK
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Feel Like I've Lived
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Survive
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson
So, these are just a few of what people want to do before they die but mine are a bit different.
Before I die-

  • I want to overcome my anxiety or be able to cope with it and not let it take control of my life.
  • To actually feel happy for more than just a day and not have depression.
  • To feel like I have a purpose, I act like I know what I doing 24/7 but really I don't have clue with what I want or who I am.
  • To watch my baby brother grow up and for him to be happy even if I'm not I want him to always be happy.
  • Lastly, I want to see my friends grow old with their families for my best friend (I) to have beautiful children that I, of course, look after from time to time, my other best friend (C) to not let her past define her and my long term best friend (Z) to do whatever he wants as long as I'm invited to his future wedding and he is happy.
What do you want to do before you die???
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments