Beauty - NYX Vivid Brights Review









Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Hellooo!!! Today, I'm reviewing the NYX Vivid Brights which is a product I absolutely love to use for decoration on the eyes.

The packaging of the eyeliner is very similar to the NYX Matte Liquid Liner but whatever the color is at the bottom.

The formula is creamy and turns matte once it dries. It can be long lasting as long as you don't go over the eyeliner more than twice or it goes crispy and cracks which we definitely don't want other than that the formula is good. 


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

My favorite color is 'Envy' because it brings out the green in my hazel eyes. 'Envy' is a bottle green color and it works beautifully for simple looks and colorful looks. The Vivid Brights collection has 9 different colors ranging from pastel pink to deep purple to muted orange and comes at the price of £5.50 each.

If you want me to do any other reviews let me know in the comment section or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments