Anxiety- Panic Attack at the Airport
















Panic Attack at the Airport | Skyeina


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So, I’ve written about how I have panic attacks at Train Stations especially if I’m going to London. This half term I knew I was going to Scotland to see my family and had to travel there by train and aeroplane but what I didn’t expect was the amount panic attacks at the airport and only a few shakes at the Train Station. What the hell is going on with my damn anxiety? 

Mainly I believe I was calm on the train because my mum was panicking about our flights etc but I got to the airport and tears and panic kept coming over and over.

Firstly, I would start shaking and crying because of a situation but then I get annoyed that I can’t control it leading to more tears and general shakings and to further it I panic because I’m ruining my makeup and its all a blur and my heart is beating a hundred miles per hour along with my hands. 

Overall, it wasn’t a good airport trip and I was so panicky I went straight through duty-free (massive head palm) honestly why, why anxiety? 

I did do breathing techniques and they seemed to work but then something else would trigger it, I honestly don’t think overly crowded airports are my thing.

However, one thing that did help was reading my calming book series and before you judge me I just wanna take the time to say I don’t give a damn and it makes me feel better. The book I always read to help me with my anxiety is ‘Girl Online'; I can already hear the judgement but oh well its damn true.

Please don’t say I’m the only one who has panic attacks at the worst times and if you have any stories and any techniques for anxiety let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.

Comments