Life- Can you forgive and forget?









Can you forgive and forget?


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So, something strange happened to me the other day. I’m not talking about seeing a mermaid or actually finding someone I liked, god no. Someone actually apologised for what they did to me and honestly, I was shocked but still don't know whether to believe her or not. (Let's call her Sasha Fierce). 

Lately, me and Sasha Fierce have been getting along and it's nice because we used to be old friends until something happened. When our friendship ended the first time, it was my fault, there’s no doubt about it but I did have my reasons. Now, it does look as she's changed but it could be an act. Can people change? I don’t really know, I guess I kinda hope she has. However, I don't want to be close friends again or anything more, I just don't want it rocky between us. 

I'm not saying there's an excuse for what she did. The basics are she kinda got someone to bully me and bullied me too. Plus, she stabbed me in the back so many times- no literally once with a sewing needle!?

Of course, knowing this I’m not letting my guard down, but can I forgive and forget? Its been years but it majorly affected me. 
Is there are any situations that you don’t know whether to forgive and forget?


SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.

Comments