Beauty - Sleek Highlighting Palette Review






Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, on my blog I am doing a makeup review of the sleek highlighting palette and on my youtube channel will be my tutorial.


As usual, the packaging is the same expect unlike the others it is a reflexive gold not a solid black - I just adore the case.












Ecliptic - is the top left and its a creamy highlight with a nude base ,therefore, for some people it maybe their skin colour but I'm extremely pale.

Hemisphere - is the top right and it's a lovely lavender colour with extremely high pigmentation ; it lightens up your face beautifully.

Subsolar - is the bottom left and its an amazing vanilla highlighter with the perfect amount of shimmer.

Equinox - is the bottom right and it is a champagne peachy colour which has an undertone of gold to make you glow and it is filled with sparkle.

If there are any other makeup products you want me to review let me know down in the comments.


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments