Books - Blood Brothers Play Review







Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm reviewing the play 'Blood brothers'. Social Class, Family drama and superstition. What more could you want in a play???
The story takes place in Liverpool 1980's when Marget Thatcher was Prime Minster. I've read the play and it's gorgeously written from beginning to end. 

On Monday night, I went to see the play with my family. The audience went from crying of laughter to pure crying. It's about 2hr 30mins long and you follow the life of the Johnstone twins separated at birth; one in a rich family the other in a crowded poor family. 

But once destiny gets involved things change and end up how it was always post to be... 

Let me know what other posts you want me to do in the comments.


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments