Lifestyle - Christmas Hot Drinks







Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm blogging about something I love- Coffeee and Hot Chocolate -especially at Christmas.



Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson



Costa Coffee-
Gingerbread Latte- I adore gingerbread and mix with latte equals one of my favs. The gingerness hugs you and the coffee warms you from the crisp outside.
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Spiced Orange Latte- Mine goodness the latte has a hint of orange and goes great with their chocolate orange filled muffin.

Spiced Orange Hot Chocolate- These two flavors combine to make an amazing taste and perfect for those chocolate lovers. Plus on the side have their gingerbread filled muffin its gorgeous.

Salted Caramel Latte- Normally I'm not Caramel fan but my friend had it first and I try it. One word: I was amazed and I had to get it the next day. The caramel comments the latte.

If you have anything you want me to blog about let me now in the comments.

LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments