Anxiety - Where I've been







Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. I haven't been active recently and that is for the reason that I haven't been myself due to recent experiences that have caused my anxiety to completely take me over. As much as I try there are dark days when I'm in a state where I'm just watching my life go by and screaming inside. The worst cries are the silent ones late at night when you're hoping nobody listening. Throughout my years of growing up have not been the best with being bullied and losing friends. I put an act on around most people because otherwise, that leaves me open for them to hurt me but I have found its the ones closest hurt the most. 
Does anyone else feel like that too sometimes???
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments