Beautina - Reviewing Naked 3 Palette









Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Hellooo!!! The Internet, as you may know the Naked palettes by Urban Decay are owned by most beauty gurus; its like a becca highlight but for eyeshadow. There are many different Naked palettes but I do love a bit of rose gold, so of course I got the Naked 3 palette but do I think its worth the hype???

Side note: the packaging is absolutely gorgeous from the box to that damn palette like I would normally get rid of packaging but I just can't.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

There are 12 different shades (mainly with a pinky undertone) from mattes to pearls to metallics. The shades range from beautiful pink to brown with a hint of pink nudes and the darkest (and most interesting) colour is a black with red micro-glitter (colour name- Darkheart)

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

My favourites for daily use are Dust, Limit and Liar because Limit looks effortlessly amazing in the crease, Dust brightens up your inner corners and Liar is a shimmer which brings attention to the middle of the eye (when placed there which I love doing). In the end, you look like a freaking Goddess who just woke up to slay the day.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


But, is it worth it???
Most definitely, I would save up for it because it is worth it. Its just a bit expensive (actually quite expensive) its £39 however, its very pigmented and just in general gorgeous whether your a beginner or like me or even a makeup artist I would say its worth the price.

If there is anything else you would like me to review let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com 
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments