Beautina- Rimmel Match Perfection Loose Powder Review









Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So, today I'm reviewing the Rimmel London Match Perfection Loose Powder. I use this powder for my daily baking of the undereye concealer area and it's super easy to use, doesn't go everywhere and is very cheap.

Price-
You can find it in the drugstores and it's extremely cheap with the amount you get -£6.99

Packaging-
The Packaging is very simple and goes along with the Match collection of the concealer, foundation and powder.

Finish-
The finish is totally matte but still silky when used with the NYX dewy setting spray.

Honestly, I don't think you need to spend much for a powder but you also don't want one that makes your skin look like its crumbling to pieces.

If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments