Beautina- Soph x Makeup Revolution Highlighting Palette Review





We all want a highlight that's pigmented, damn right beautiful and hella shiny. Don't we all.

Well lucky for you, ladies and gentlemen I found, in my opinion, one of the best drugstore highlighters. 


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So, today I’m reviewing the Soph x Makeup Revolution Palette. Honestly, one of the toughest beauty problems is trying to find your shade, thank god this palette has 8 mega pigmented shades. It's so well rounded for all skin colours -including my pale girlies like me. I’ve already done a review of her other collaboration with makeup revolution (if you wanna check that out x).

You should just buy it, honestly.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Colours-
Soph has created a palette that everyone can use and damn I use most of them because they are just so beautiful.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


White Shade (for pale skin)-
I use this mainly on my cupid’s bow and in the arch on my brows to define them.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Pink Shade (for ivory skin)-
This is my favourite shade as it looks so beautiful on the top of your cheekbones and on the tip of your nose (if you like a tin nose)


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Nude Shade (for lighter medium skin)-
Perfect for underneath your brows as it's not to blinding but if you like natural highlight I would recommend using this on your cheekbones.

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Purple Shade (for darker medium skin)-
Another great for your cheekbones and your inner corner of your eyes

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Golden Shade (for dark medium into tanned skin)-
Obviously, if I’m careful I can use this on my cheek-bones before otherwise I mainly use it on my eyes to brighten them.

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson

Dark Brown Shade (for light dark skin)-
This is a lovely colour for the outer corner of your eyes.

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson



Beige Shade (for dark skin)-
A magnificent colour for on your lid if you want to have colour on your eyes but not something complicated.

Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Tanned Shade (for deep skin tone)- 
Very nice for the lower outer lash line as it draws attention (to in my opinion the most beautiful part of your face) the eyes

Price-
It retails at the cheap price of £8 at Superdrug but you can also buy it online at their website.


Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Packaging-
Follows the same colour scheme as her eyeshadow palette (love it by the way- review of that at the bottom :) )

Overall, I love this palette and if you don’t know who sophdoesnails is I highly recommend you check at her channel on youtube and her beautiful Instagram.

If you have any other products you want me to review or have any opinions of this palette let me know in the comment section or at my email skyeinaxox@gmail.com Go head do it!


SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX

Comments