Book Review- To All The Boys I've Loved Before





My Goodness. Peter Kavinsky. 
I'm gonna be honest, frankly, I disliked him at the start and who wouldn't, he appears as a typical sportsperson who thinks they are superior and he drives an Audi with tinted windows. Enough said, right? However, he has a charm that works wonders and he grows on you, so much so that whilst reading a grin appears on your face and you can't help but laugh along with him. But this is a side note after all.. let's get back to the story.


to all the boys i've loved before book review by Skyeina

Compared to other novels I have read, its rather simple yet beautifully written in a way that you get invested with the characters and well, if you're like me you cry at some parts. I cry at everything, no point hiding it, a good book or movie or a video game (like who didn't cry to the intro of the last of us). I'm an emotional person and honestly, I've never read a teen romance novel, I read horror or dystopian and yet I found myself completely and utterly entertained by this.

Of course, I'm a teen girl who has a Netflix account, I've watched the film version many many times. I've lost count. I was initially worried that reading the book might make me dislike the film but I love both and will continue loving both.

In case you haven't read or seen the film, Lana Jean Covey writes letters when she has a crush so she doesn't feel emotionally attached anymore (don't we all), however, somehow the letters get out. There are 5 letters, only 2 of them are really important through and they are Peter Kavinsky and Josh Sanderson who is Lana Jean's sister's boyfriend. Yeah. Life can be cruel. Obviously, this is an unwanted complication so to get out of it, she simply tells Sanderson that she's dating Peter. And thus, fake romance and jealousy begin.

To sum up Lana Jean, she's a scared hopeless romantic (her character related to me way too much and I think that's why I loved her so much).

This is such an easy read yet an enjoyable one and I would highly recommend it and duh, team Kavinsky.

Offer any book recommendations at my email skyeinaxox@gmail.com or comment them down below.

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF.


Comments