Books - Gone Series Review









Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. So, today I'm reviewing one of my all time favs: The Gone Series. Only for those who can read long books because there are 6 books averaging about 600 pages each. My biggest achievement is reading the last 3 books in one day (I was on holiday poolside, so not much else to do). The series is actually how I met two of the best people in my life and without this book, we would have never become friends. Even though, we both teased our one friend who always tried to read it but just couldn't be bothered; I wanna point out I didn't spoil it for him but I did spoil the Divergent Series (that's for another post tho)





Skyeina: Gone Series Review
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson



Honestly, one of the best books I have ever read; its a science friction whilst also being a mystery.


You're in class and your teacher disappears and you go investigate which leads you to see that everyone over 15 is gone. EVERYONE. Together you must work out what happened and as two worlds collide- upper and lower class- you find out in this world some people have a power, whereas some don't. Whether or not they know what it is or how to use it is the question. Imagine that all people over 15 years are gone, clearly, hell would break out. 


Skyeina: Gone Series Review
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson



Go on an adventure with Sam who has a major crush on the most intelligent girl (Astrid), another girl who is alone in the wilderness with the coyotes (Lena) and a couple of troublemakers who wish to rule and find love (Craine and Diana). But how will it run when Craine rules the private school and Sam makes the orders for the others. One good and one bad, but who will survive?

As the story in the books carries on with finding out different things they have to overcome. Each book more intense than the last.

Skyeina: Gone Series Review
Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Love, murder and powers, could you survive this world with no adults, doctors and the shortage of basic needs. How will this group of teenagers deal with ruling their own civilisation? 

Oh, did I forget to mention you can't exit the dome or go beyond certain points and the outside world has no ideas what is actually going on? Will you uncover the dark secrets? 

If you have any book recommendations let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.

Buy Book at Waterstones ->
https://www.waterstones.com/book/gone/michael-grant/9781405277044

Comments