Book Review - Clean Juno Dawson










I wanted to try something new, I'm glad I did. The book is amazing at uncovering issues such as drugs, anorexia and stress without over fantasizing them. Pre-warning with reading this book I would suggest that if you suffer from other of these aside from stress not to read the book.






When you have everything in life why would you do drugs? Lexi Volox, a socialite, overdoses and wakes up to find her brother has taken her to a remote island rehab.

Lexi denials she has a problem but as she enters group therapy, she meets extraordinary people with issues like her. One of which is the most intriguing, the mystery boy who won't reveal any secrets. They build a friendship through tragedy, Lexi goes back to an old hobby -> horse riding.

Tragedy hits rehab as a new girl arrives and slowly, one by one they leave rehab.

Brady isn't the only one with secrets, Lexi has a secret that has been eating away at her for ages.

The character, Lexi is absolutely hilarious and the story is incredible.

I know I write this every time but is a must-read, its an eye-opener.

If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments, or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.


Comments