Beautina Sleek I-divine Oh So Special Palette







Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson


Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. Today, I'm reviewing one of my favourites: the Sleek I-divine eyeshadow palette 'Oh So Special'.




Photo Credit: Skye Collacott Williamson
Bow- is a pearl matte eyeshadow; perfect for a transition.
Organza - I absolutely love using this to complete an eye look; it is a shimmering pink.
Ribbon - is the deeper pink than Pamper and I mostly use this to contour my eyes.
Gift Basket - this is a great shimmer colour to autumn up those eyes; Gift Basket is a cinnamon colour with an amazing amount of sparkle.
Glitz - is a beautiful blue with a shine to it and I love put Glitz and Organza together to make a metallic look.  
Celebrate - I love to put this in the very centre to make the focus on my eyes; it is purple to darken those eyes.
Pamper - is the lighter version of Ribbon and I use this as an over the lid colour to highlight and brighten.
Galexo - I always have to chose between Galexo and Organza because there are both fantastic shimmers but Galexo has more of a lilac tone.
The Mail - is a yellow-brown colour which I use for my crease.
Boxed - this is my go-to crease contour colour because it's a matte brown which is darker than Wrapped Up.
Wrapped Up - is a light brown matte colour which is great to create more dimensional crease.
Noir - I use this colour to darken my eyes to make my lips and eyes stand out; Noir is a black matte.

So that's all and if you would like me to review any other makeup let me know in the comments.


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.




Comments