Beautina - Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Review












Hellooo, The Internet!!! The NARS Sheer Glow Foundation is one product that has been blogged about over and over along with appearing frequently in vloggers monthly favorites. This foundation is many beauty guru's holy grail foundation but after trying it I ask myself is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation worth all the hype surrounding it? Most definitely.

Coverage- 
It is the right amount to cover those horrible blemishes but not super cakey like some foundation.


Packingaging-
Elegant, simple and beautiful with a black matte lip, however I would prefer if it had a pump instead as I do find it's easier that way as you get the amount you want so you don't end up with the foundation flowing out and having to waste the foundation (little that there is) on rubbing it off on a towel.

Finish-
Like all foundations, I recommend using a primer or it looks cakey or powdery which neither is a good look and this foundation is no exception, however, wore with the right primer it creates a glowy finish (hence the name).

Longevity-
This foundation along with a good primer and setting spray is extremely long lasting plus I do bake which I highly recommend. Even with my oily skin, it lasts all day.

Skin Type-
It is branded as for dry skin but I have oily skin and it works for me with the process that I use.

Shade Range-
It comes in 19 shades for both dark and pale skins.

Applying-
The foundation is very much on the liquidy side of foundation and is super easy to apply and blend. In the case of this foundation a little really does go a long way depending on your coverage preference. Of course, like all my favourite foundations I recommend using either a beauty blender or a real techniques miracle sponge.

Price-
The foundation goes for £32 and yes it is a good foundation and if you have the money buy it but there isn't any need to save up for it as you can get as good/better foundations from the drugstore at a decent price such as the Revlon Colourstay Foundation.

If you have any recommendations for beauty products please let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com


LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.

Comments