Beautina - My Skincare Essentails for Autumn








Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. By now you would have thought I would have done at least one skincare post but I haven't. This will be my first and probably last because my skincare routine doesn't really change that much, in less, they discontinue it, and I honestly don't know how useful these posts actually are but here we go-


1) Cleanser

For my cleanser, I use the body shop Aloe Calming Cream Cleanser because I have very sensitive skin, and unlike some I've tried, it doesn't tug at your skin. It goes onto your skin very smoothly and you really don't need much to get the effectiveness of smooth, clean, and fresh skin. 


2) Exfoliator

For my exfoliator, I use the body shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Exfoliator because I have oily skin, and you can also you use it if you have combination skin. Once again, the body shop is just the best when it comes to non-tugging products. It has small beads throughout, and they are tiny but very effective. I exfoliate 2-3 times a week due to my oily skin as its more needed. The exfoliator is extremely gentle as long as you use it as you're supposed to.


3)Toner

For my toner, I use both the Aloe and Seaweed ones because I have one at my dads, and one at my mums. However, I don't ever see the difference that toner makes due to the fact my cleanser and makeup remover are both good enough at removing makeup, and my pores aren't that bad and if need be I can just soak my face it cold water. Honestly, I just bought it because it was 3 for 2.


4) Moisturizer

Once again, I use both the Aloe and Seaweed ones because I always used to use the whole Seaweed collection, however, slowly the body shop discontinued them and as a result, I started to use the Aloe Sensitive Skin. 

The Seaweed Oil-Control Gel Cream is good, however, I found it didn't last that long but not many moisturizers do. It did work and my oily skin was better but I'm careful with what moisturizers I use because I always worry about using the wrong moisturizer and making it worse but it did the trick.

The Aloe Day Cream is truly soothing and super soft but I haven't used it as much as the Seaweed Oil-Control one due to the fact I've had that one longer.


4) Makeup Remover

If you don't know what my favourite makeup remover is you should go over to my youtube channel because its always in my favourites. Literally, I have tried every single one of the range.

The Garnier Micellar Water is soo good and the makeup comes off straight away.


So, they were my skincare essentials for autumn and if you have any skincare recommendations let me know in the comments or email me at skyeinaxox@gmail.com
LOTS OF LOVE,
SKYEINA,
XOX.













Comments