Lifeina- Dance like nobody's watching








If you say you don't blast some music and dance like an idiot, you're lying.

Or boring. But darling you have one life, live it right.

Honestly, who can resist blasting my queen Beyonce, my girl Taylor or my celeb crush Shawn DAMN Mendes? Need song requests from these artists:
- Single Ladies (Beyonce)
- This is why we can't have nice things (Taylor Swift)
- Stitches (Shawn Mendes)

Hellooo!!! The Internet, Skyeina here. How are my darlings? Are you replaying Shawn Mendes new singles on repeat or is that just me? Probably just me. 




Okay, so I literally have a dance playlist, for the Horrible Mondays and Thank God its Fridays. Here it goes (my secrets are revealed to everyone)...

In no particular order:

  1. Pump it - The Black Eye Peas
  2. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
  3. Somebody Told Me - The Killers
  4. New Rules - Dua Lipa
  5. Instruction - Jax Jones, ft Demi Lovato, Stefflon Don
  6. Girls/Girls/Boys - Panic!At The Disco
  7. Can We Dance - The Vamps
  8. Colours - Halsey
  9. Reggaeton Lento - CNCO
  10. Kiwi- Harry Styles
  11. Chandelier- Sia
  12. Rockabye- Clean Bandit, ft Sean Paul, Anne-Marie
  13. Treat You Better- Shawn Mendes
  14. Touch - Little Mix
  15. Mama - Jonas Blue, ft William Singe
  16. Supernova - Ansel Elgort
  17. Come & Get It- Selena Gomez
  18. Human - Christina Perri
  19. Monsters- Ruelle
  20. Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
  21. I Did Something Bad- Taylor Swift
  22. On The Loose- Niall Horan
  23. Call On Me- Ryan Riback Remix
  24. What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction
  25. Ugly Heart - G.R.L
  26. Tell Me Why- Taylor Swift
  27. Dancing With Our Hands Tied - Taylor Swift
  28. Uptown Funk - Mark Robson, ft Bruno Mars
  29. RU - Niki & Gabi
  30. Toxic - Brittany Spears
I know this isn't my usual type of post, but I thought I would try something different. What's your favourite song to dance to? Let me know in the comments or if you have any blog post recommendation send them to skyeinaxox@gmail.com adios!

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.



Comments