Blogmas Day 5- Book Wish List










In no particular order, just when I found the books:

  • Becoming Michelle Obama 
  • To All the Boys I've Loved before Jenny Han
  • Release Patrick Ness
  • 13 Reasons Why Jay Asher
  • Noughtouts and Crosses Malorie Blackman
  • The Infernal Devices Series Cassandra Clare
  • The Knife of Never Letting Go Patrick Ness
  • A Monster Calls Patrick Ness
  • Holding Up the Universe Jennifer Niven
  • Specials Scott Westerfield
  • Everything Everything Nicola Yoon
  • All Beautiful Strangers Elizabeth Klehfoth
  • The Hate You Give Angie Thomas
  • The Chaos of Now Erin Lange
  • The Extinction Trials S.M.Wilson
  • Feminists Don't Wear Pink and other lies Scarlett Curtis

They are just a few of my list of many but I plan on going to the library for all the classics.

If you have any book recommendations let me know in the comments or at skyeinaxox@gmail.com

SKYEINA LOGGING OFF XOX.

Comments